COVID-19 Safety Information
We are delighted to be welcoming audiences back to Burns&Beyond and our priority is to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable for you, other audience members and our staff.
Below are some FAQs that you may find useful and if you have any queries relating to your booking or your visit to our venues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Scottish Government guidance, from 1st October 2021, all audience members attending Burns&Beyond Festival Club will be required to show they have been fully vaccinated (or otherwise exempt) on entry to the venue.
To gain entry to Burns&Beyond Festival Club events you must be able to show proof of your fully vaccinated status via the QR code either on the NHS Scotland COVID Check APP or an official printed/downloadable version (p. Checks will be in place so please be prepared to do so on request. Vaccine Certificate Checks will apply to ALL attending Burns&Beyond Festival Club events regardless of whether you have purchased seated or standing tickets. For more information on Vaccine Certificates click here.
The following exemptions apply:
• Under 18s (you may be asked to provide proof of age)
• Participants in vaccine trials
• People who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (you must provide a medical exemption certificate).
Please Note: The vaccine certification scheme does not replace existing COVID safety measures detailed below; it is an additional safety measure. Visitors are still expected to wear face coverings when attending events in accordance with Government guidelines.
If I cannot attend due to vaccination status will I be eligible for a refund?
If you cannot attend due to vaccination status, please contact your original point of purchase to enquire further about a refund. Refund enquiries should be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to the event date.
What do audience members need to do when attending Burns&Beyond events:
We will be strongly recommending our visitors follow all our guidelines when visiting our events:
• Refrain from attending if you are unwell, have Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted by NHS Scotland Test and Protect in the last 14 days
• The wearing of face masks is required in our venues for all unless exempt (please remember that some people may not have visible reasons for their exemptions).
• Use the NHS Scotland Test and Protect app – QR code available at all venues and option to manually provide details too – staff will be on hand to assist with this.
• Encourage all to respect other people’s personal space
• Bar areas open, offering a limited selection – please avoid if crowded and respect people’s personal space
• Although it is not an entry requirement, for your safety and the safety of others, we recommend taking a lateral flow test prior to attending the concert. Tests are available here.
All of our procedures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure that all our audiences can enjoy their visit.
Please respect our staff during your visit as they implement the processes, we have put in place to support everyone’s wellbeing.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
This is a Scottish Government legal requirement Coronavirus (COVID-19): staying safe and protecting others – gov.scot (www.gov.scot). All event staff, audiences and contractors need to wear face masks in all areas of our Burns&Beyond venues – whether seated or standing.
The only exemptions to these guidelines will be when drinking, or if exempt for medical reasons.
I am exempt from wearing a face covering. Can I still attend?
Yes you can attend our events, however, if you are exempt from wearing a face mask please wear an exemption lanyard or you may be refused entry and will not be entitled to a refund.
Lateral Flow Tests
Although it is not an entry requirement, for your safety and the safety of others, we recommend taking a lateral flow test prior to attending the concert. Tests are available here.
What to expect on arrival at your venue
For your safety, we will be conducting standard security checks when you arrive at your Burns&Beyond event venue.
We encourage you to go into the Assembly Rooms Music Hall or take your seats as soon as you can to avoid congestion in the foyer and bar areas.
Please ensure you share your details via the NHS Scotland Test and Protect app – QR codes will be available throughout the venue. The venue will also be manually collating contact details for those who do not have access to the Protect Scotland app.
Will I have to queue when I arrive at the building?
There may be an element of queuing when you arrive at the venue. We would ask that you have your ticket and Vaccinne Certificate ready for ease through the security check, put your face covering on and keep your distance from the people around you and our team will work as quickly as possible to get you into the venue.